I use information provided by scientific researchers to produce accurate, detailed images of animals or plants.
My background in animal conservation is mainly with marine mammals and primates and my work reflects that connection. My drawings (and photographs) have been used by:
- The Field Studies Council <here>
- The UK Strandings Investigation Programme <here>
- The International Whaling Commission
- Whale and Dolphin Conservation <here>
- The Species Survival Network (SSN)/Humane Society International (manatee proposal)
- Primate Conservation <here>
- Natural History Museum of Denmark/Current Biology (published paper)
- Wildlife Impact https://wildlifeimpact.org
- Birdlife International
Click on an image below for more details ..